Jean,
thank you very much, it does really help.

I think I have problems installing fonts though, I thought I had it working
with frescobaldi, but I can't get frescobaldi to install fonts anymore, no
clue what I'm doing wrong. But that's another issue.
I've done it manually, and tada, the right fonts for the letters were there
:-)

grtz,
Bart

https://esmiltania.be