Hello,

Harm showed me another way to work for those slashes, using 'DurationLine',
maybe it is the result of Urs work? Apparently it is a quite new feature
for contemporary music.
But it is very useful in my tablature example! It's in the original thread.

Thanks to Jean I managed to fix the issue with the dots, indeed, I had to
remove the Script_column_engraver and then add it again after the
New_fingering_engraver, not in Voice, but in TabVoice :-p.
(wow, I could figure that out on my own).
Thanks again for the help!, I'll take a look at the Episema grob, I didn't
know of it's existence, even what was :-).

grtz,
Bart

https://esmiltania.be
On Twitter <https://twitter.com/Bart_Issimo>