Lukas,

Aaaah, that makes sense. As a classical stiff I just assumed that
suspensions resolve downwards by default, so the 2 was in fact a suspended
tonic, not a suspended third. And since the minor third is already present
in the chord I'm dealing with, I think I'll just change it to Gm add9.

Thanks again!

Brent.