I'm writing an orchestra piece with a lot of time signature changes. I was
wondering if there is a way to put all the time signature changes into one
place, and use that in all parts? For example, if I want to later change a 6/4
to 3/2, I would only need to change it in one place and not for all parts
separately.

(I know that for writing a score I only need the time signature changes in one
part, but if I leave the time signatures out of other parts, I'll run into
problems when I try to get the separate parts out.)

Thank you,
Erika Pirnes