This is my letter previously sent to the wrong address:

*Леонід - Leonid*

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Leonid Hrabovsky <lhrabov...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 9:45 PM
Subject: Help
To: <lilypond-user-requ...@gnu.org>

Hello members of LilyPond Community. As a new member, I am looking for help
in some advanced matter of scoring from any mature and seasoned user or
even a developer.

I prepare myself to type my old score that uses the aleatory square
notation developed by Polish composers Witold Lutoslawski and Kazimierz
Serocki. I need :
1) to put a certain group of notes on several staves into a square -
whereas, as the documentation says, only text objects might be put into
squares, circles, ovals etc.; by the way, both Finale and Sibelius have
that notational option;
2) to turn into my own notehead the symbol *neomensural94* - the circle
with a dot within it - or make it possible to enter into my code its name
built on the same principle as *xcircle* - maybe *dotcircle *or* dcircle* or
even* .circle*? So far, my attempts to use the latter names were
unsuccessful;
3) I see (=guess) that tweaking with numerical data of the *squiggleLine* (in
order to enlarge it strictly proportionally when preserving its angles
and/or curvatures) will create the two types of horizontal lines I need.
But I also need the third line that shall look like a tight chain of
repeated organ pedal symbols (the arches). So is there a way of building
such a line? Maybe by building a small semicircle and then multiplying it
as a variable?

Thanks in advance for any help from you.

Respectfully,
Leonid Hrabovsky
Composer

*Леонід - Leonid*

Virus-free.
<#m_6207805571999847329_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>