Hello Jean,

I am lost - I cannot get what was wrong with my explanations to you that
you didn't understand the details. In the PDF I attached to my last letter,
there are two lines of equal height, and I need the third line of the same
height - the wavy one similar to the squiggle line, only of increased size.
So please instruct me if I can obtain my third line by tweaking the digits
in squiggle line code, or otherwise - if there is a better way to construct
such a line.

My best regards -

*Леонід - Leonid*

Virus-free.