😂 Sorry if I went overboard! I think you are probably asking too much from
midi - the nuance won't be there. Have you considered consulting a
different arrangement of the piece, and seeing what sort of trill is
notated there? That specific notation that you used probably wasn't
original to the piece/timeperiod, it would have been much more
improvisatory . (And please tell me if this is way more detail than you
want - I sometimes have nothing better to do than overthink articulation!)