Hi Jogchum,

On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 5:08 AM Jogchum Reitsma <j.reit...@hccnet.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In bar 8 and 9 of the attached lilypond snippet, there is a split voice,
> in a repeat block.
>
> The text placement I get (added in the attached .pdf) is doubled,
> besides  of placing the two stanza fragments just beneath each other.
> (As such, the text placement is correct, but I need to get rid of the
> doubles.)
>
> Can anyone shed a light on what I'm doing wrong here?

You have created two new Lyrics contexts.  Each Lyrics context gets its own
horizontal line (think of it kind of like a staff).  So if you want things
to be in line, you need to make them part of the same lyrics context.

I'm not sure exactly what you are after.  I don't know if the bass2 notes
are supposed to be for the second time through the repeat, and the
alternate words go with the 3rd stanza, or do you want both bass1 and bass2
to be part of the second stanza?

If I knew what you were after, I could help you.

Thanks,

Carl