 From:   Mats Bengtsson <matsboxergr...@gmail.com>
 To:   <lilypond-user@gnu.org>
 Cc:   <enquir...@mutopiaproject.org>
 Sent:   31/03/2022 15:05
 Subject:   Re: Mutopia?

On 2022-03-31 11:38, Silvain Dupertuis       wrote:

Would it be that everything is now on         this page:
         https://www.ibiblio.org/mutopia/
Sincerely
That seems like an extremely outdated site "Latest additions ...
2010...".

Rather, try https://scores.omet.ca/ with the alternative       interface
https://mutopia.omet.ca/, see
https://www.mail-archive.com/mutopia-discuss@mutopiaproject.org/msg00535.html

Having written this, I happened to find
http://eremita.di.uminho.pt/mutopia/ this is unmaintained but       seems to
contain contributions up to 2019, whereas       https://mutopia.omet.ca/ says
"Latest additions ... 2018...". I       include a Cc: to the maintainer of
https://mutopia.omet.ca/,       perhaps it's possible the use the full database
from the       http://eremita.di.uminho.pt/mutopia/.

   /Mats