Gimp and Inkscape are free and available in Windows, MacOs and Linux.

Le 01.06.22 à 14:30, WaiMing Tsang a écrit :

Hi Simon Bailey, Silvain Dupertuis, David M. Boothe &/Henning Hraban Ramm/

//

/Thank you all for giving me suggestion. I am a window 10 user. I don’t know GIMP, /Inkscape/, /

/I will search if these programs are available for window 10? Even if they are, learning curve will occurs. /

/I knew to select eps output from Frecobaldi, but I was hopping I can use Frecobaldi to run commandline for lilypond./

//

/Thank you all again,/

/Shalom,/

/ming/