On 11-Jun-05, at 6:04 AM, Sacha Standen wrote:
I've just downloaded an upgrade of version 2.5.29 for windows (from 2.4.3), but can't install it properly; the Cygwin setup only gives me the option to uninstall, keep or reinstall version 2.4.3. I've re-downloaded the setup programme, uninstalled LilyPond and tried to reinstall, but it makes no difference. Any ideas?

2.5.29 doesn't need Cygwin. Uninstall 2.4.3 in cygwin, then install 2.5.29 directly. (sorry, I'm on OSX, so I don't know how to install the windows version, but I imagine
you just need to double-click on the icon)

Cheers,
- Graham