 From:   Jean Abou Samra <j...@abou-samra.fr>
 To:   Paul Hodges <p...@cassland.org>, Lilypond User <lilypond-user@gnu.org>
 Sent:   05/05/2023 17:29
 Subject:   Re: Arrangement of adjacent notes in chord

Le vendredi 05 mai 2023 à 17:19 +0100, Paul Hodges a écrit :
Is there a way to control the way that notes are placed to the left or right of
a stem?  I am trying to replicate an old score, and the placement of the
noteheads is different from the LilyPond default (which follows Gould, of
course).

The attached image shows what I want to reproduce - note that the stemmed and
unstemmed chords are also arranged differently (this is consistent in the
source).

Have a look at
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2020-10/msg00535.html