On Fri, 2023-07-14 at 21:08 +0000, Eef Weenink wrote:
> Maybe somebody already made a script for this:
>
> In figured bass there are two fundamental rules: Avoid parallell
> octaves and or fifhts.
> So it would be nice to have some scipts what checks for this.

FWIW
There is a script in Denemo which marks consecutives in a movement,
but unless you were using Denemo to generate your LilyPond I'm doubtful
if that will help.

Richard
(Incidentally, there is vastly more support for figured bass in Denemo
than can be found anywhere else - including the ability to enter the
figures by playing the appropriate pitches on a Midi keyboard).