Hi Valentin

On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 at 16:08, Valentin Petzel <valen...@petzel.at> wrote:

> Hi Lib,
>
> Am Dienstag, 1. August 2023, 11:21:31 CEST schrieb Lib Lists:
> > Hi Valentin,
> > I'm speechless, that's absolutely wonderful and useful, thank you so much!
>
> glad you like it
>
> > The only comment I have is that the numbers and the ratio symbol are
> > not Italic, but from your code I cannot understand why.
>
> This is an arbitrary design choice at stated here:
>
> > > Also I’d change the design a bit:
> > > I’d add some little space between number and note, add some space around
> > > the : and set the text in upright font rather than italic.
>
> It is caused by the use of the markup command \upright. You can remove that if
> you want. In my opinion it wouln’t look too good, as then the text is slanted,
> but the Stems are straight.
>
> Cheers,
> Valentin

Ooops, I clearly skipped that part, my bad!
I now see why you did it, and you also added some space around the
elements. I agree it looks more balanced.
In trying to see why
By the way, I just realised that the tuplet number default in Lilypond
is non bold. I managed to modify your example to make it bold, and
also changed the spacing between elements a bit, but I couldn't find a
way to modify the small tuplet number. Any idea how to achieve it?

    (markup

      #:concat
      (#:bold
        (number->string den)