Joseph Srednicki <jos.sredni...@verizon.net> writes:

>  Hi David:
> Thanks for answering my inquiry about beaming 16th-note triplets.
> However, it looks provided an example in a file called "js.ly" that
> was scrubbed as indicated below.
> If the example is not too long and it's not too much trouble, can you
> reply pasting the content of "js.ly" in the body of the message?

For one, I sent you a direct reply which should contain the example
file.  For two, it is present in the mailing list archive:

<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2023-08/msg00240.html>

The mailing list _digests_ may omit attachments, but why would you be
referring to them when you have a copy of the mail?

--
David Kastrup