 From:   Mark Stephen Mrotek <carsonm...@ca.rr.com>
 To:   <lilypond-user@gnu.org>
 Sent:   03/09/2023 23:42
 Subject:   search terms

Hello!

Two items for which I request search terms to locate solution/commands.

The first is the errant dot on the c4. This has been
presented/discussed/resolved in a previous thread. Please provide a search term
to locate that thread.

The second is a search term for the command to eliminate two flags, one on the
e8 the other on the e16. I am using version 2.22,

Thank you for your kind attention.

Mark Stephen Mrotek