Greetings everyone,

I'd like to implement a very straightforward beaming logic, where the width of
each beam covers its corresponding notehead. I can achieve this using \set
stemLeftBeamCount and \set stemRightBeamCount, but is there a smarter and more
automatic way to do this?

I don't care about the stem's own relative position to the notehead (left,
right, or center); I just want the beamlet's boundary to align with the
notehead. Additionally, you can see in the image that the rightward beamlet is
slightly shorter than the notehead. It would be even better if they could be
exactly the same length.

\version "2.24.0"
\relative g' {
  c8 \set stemRightBeamCount = #1 c8
  c16 c16 c16 \set stemRightBeamCount = #2 c16
  c8 c16 \set stemRightBeamCount = #2 c16
  c16 \set stemRightBeamCount = #2 c16 \set stemRightBeamCount = #1 c8
  c8. \set stemLeftBeamCount = #1 \set stemRightBeamCount = #2 c16
  c16 \set stemRightBeamCount = #1 c8.
  c8 c32 \set stemRightBeamCount = #3 c32 \set stemRightBeamCount = #2 c16
  c32 \set stemRightBeamCount = #3 c32 c8 \set stemLeftBeamCount = #1 \set
stemRightBeamCount = #2 c16
}

Thank you~

--
 Sent with Tutanota, enjoy secure & ad-free emails.