Ben Bradshaw <bleeding.fl...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
> I've been trying to get images to work in the info manuals (inside emacs on
> arch linux) but have had no luck so far. I tried to do what is in this post
>  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2014-08/msg00341.html
> <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2014-08/msg00341.html> ,
> but it doesn't seem to work. As far as I can tell, when I gunzip one of the
> info.gz files and get an info file, the code doesn't have anything in it to
> link to an image. The html files that get installed have the paths, and
> those files work fine, but the info manuals don't. Is there a way to
> compile the documentation to get images in the info manuals? The usage
> manual suggests that there is a --info-images-dir argument in
> lilypond-book, but I'm not sure where to try that. Any help would be
> appreciated!

make info

will do the info pages with images, as opposed to just

make all

which creates info pages without images.  I am not 100% sure whether
"make info" works without a preceding "make doc" these days.  There was
some aggrievance of that kind at some point of time in the recent past.

--
David Kastrup