> I am trying to put custom notation for a piece for typewriter and electronics
> together and have devised a function for merging text and rhythm. It works
> fine as long as nothing else is involved, but interferes in some way with
> scripts and dynamics. Could any of you figure how and why? (The text becomes
> offset when dynamics or scripts are added)

Compiling your code with 2.25.1, I get

Uncommenting the dynamics gives me

Where is the problem? I don't see the letters being offset.

On the other hand: is it intentional that the letters are printed in an
essentially arbitrary order? (The execution order of callbacks like
NoteHead.stencil is not defined or guaranteed.)