Hi Stefano,

It would really help if you provided a minimal working example (MWE), so those
of us with an impulse to try to assist you don’t have to try to invent one
ourselves…

Thanks,
Kieren.

> On Dec 18, 2023, at 10:47 PM, Stefano Antonelli
> <santone...@algosolutions.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2023-12-12 at 16:10 -0800, Stefano Antonelli wrote:
>> I'm producing muliple pngs with a single staff each.  When I 'flip'
>> through these pngs, the staff appears to move up and down on the
>> page.
>> I can set
>> top-system-spacing.basic-distance = #7
> It turns out I need exactly

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated
to read or respond to this email outside of your normal working hours.