> Thank you, yes this works if the measure is the last one.  For
> exemple in your exemple, I’d need the second staff to have a right
> indent.

Simply split your music into two scores.  You can adjust the distance
between the last line of a score and the first line of the next score
with the paper variable `score-system-spacing`.

Everything else gets quickly much more complicated – I'm not sure
whether it is solvable at all in the general case, since there are not
many possibilities to manipulate LilyPond's layout mechanism.

    Werner