Hi Cordelia,

> how can i change the global order of apparition ?
> I need to have the lyric before the dynamics; I thought I could make it with
> priority but I cannot figure out where I’m wrong.

It is generally accepted practice (cf. Elaine Gould, etc.) to place dynamics
above the staff for voices with lyrics:

\version "2.25.10"

melody = \relative c' {
  \clef treble
  \key c \major
  \time 4/4

  a4 \mf \> b \p c-! \ff d
}

text = \lyricmode {
  Aaa Bee Cee Dee
}

\score{
  <<
    \new Voice = "one" {
      \autoBeamOff
      \melody
    }
    \new Lyrics \lyricsto "one" \text

  \layout {
    \Staff {
      \dynamicUp

If you *really* want to have both below, then here’s a solution:

\version "2.25.10"

melody = \relative c' {
  \clef treble
  \key c \major
  \time 4/4

  a4 \mf \> b \p c-! \ff d
}

text = \lyricmode {
  Aaa Bee Cee Dee
}

\score {
  <<
    \new Voice = "one" \with { \remove Dynamic_engraver } {
      \autoBeamOff
      \melody
    }
    \new Lyrics \lyricsto "one" \text
    \new Dynamics \with { \remove Script_engraver } \melody

}

You’ll likely want to have a more stripped down [custom] Dynamics context, so
that other [non-Script] items don’t appear in your dynamics line.

Hope this helps!
Kieren.

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated
to read or respond to this email outside of your normal working hours.