Bernhard Kleine <bernhard.kle...@gmx.net> writes:

> Am 15.01.2024 um 14:28 schrieb David Kastrup:
>> Bernhard Kleine<bernhard.kle...@gmx.net>  writes:
>>
>>> Dear David,
>>>
>>> the file was created this morning from frescobaldi with the
>>> Partitur-Assistent and the pre-set version of Lilypond was 2.25.7.
>>> Nothing was done be myself apart from wrinting notes and lyrics.
>> If the "Partitur-Assistent" creates those overrides, it needs to get fixed.
>
> It does create them. Any idea how to get is fixed in this particular case?

Calling

git grep "\\\\override[^=]*#'[a-z]"

in the current Frescobaldi source tree delivers _way_ too many hits.  I
don't consider it sane that the current Frescobaldi will pump out
pre-2.18 syntax in droves in its templates.

And I suspect that it also splits overrides into multiple lines, making
it harder to recognize them.

--
David Kastrup