Thanks for all your answers.

Yes I understand that a Pitch bend event (like aftertouch, channel
pressure, etc) is a channel thing.

I rather thought about Lilypond being able to "look ahead|behind" like
(I imagine is working) the "Melody_Engraver" to harmonise (no pun
intended) the pitch shift up or down decision.

\language "english"

In my use case <gqs bqf> :
- the gqs is the note g pitched upward.
- the bqf is the note b pitched downward.

To homogenise the output, I think the MIDI output should transform :
<gqs bqf> → <atqf bqf>
or equivalently
<gqs bqf> → <gqs atqs>

My workaround for now is to \tag #`midiOnly.

\version "2.25.6"

\language "english"

\score {
  {
    <g' bf' d''> <gqs' atqs' dqs''>
    <g' bf' d''> <atqf' bqf' etqf''>
    <g' bf' d''> <gqs' bqf' dqs''> % < this not ok
  }
  \layout {}
  \midi {}
}