On Sun, 25 Feb 2024 at 21:36, Gerardo Ballabio <gerardo.balla...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It does, thank you.
> Any ideas for the other question (how to move the cue clef after the bar
line)?

Hello,

Add this before the \cueClef (I only moved the cue-clef after staff-bar):

\once \override Score.BreakAlignment.break-align-orders = ##((left-edge
    staff-ellipsis
    cue-end-clef
    ambitus
    breathing-sign
    signum-repetitionis
    clef
    staff-bar
    cue-clef
    key-cancellation
    key-signature
    time-signature
    custos)
  (left-edge
    staff-ellipsis
    cue-end-clef
    ambitus
    breathing-sign
    signum-repetitionis
    clef
    staff-bar
    cue-clef
    key-cancellation
    key-signature
    time-signature
    custos)
  (left-edge
    staff-ellipsis
    ambitus
    breathing-sign
    signum-repetitionis
    clef
    key-cancellation
    key-signature
    time-signature
    staff-bar
    cue-clef
    custos))

But do you have some reference/example of scores putting the cue clef after
the bar line ?
AFAIK LilyPond follows engraving rules/practice and puts the cue clef
before the bar line (except directly after a line break).

By the way I would not remove the cue end clef. This is also standard
practice: to "close" the cue clef (back to playing instrument clef).

Kind regards,
Xavier