Thanks, Laurie. I never thought of having an adapted PDF for my reader (a
remarkable), but based on your example, here it is what I’m doing right now.
This is a different approach because I want to have also a normal PDF for
printing, I have two book entries on my lilypond file, something like this:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%% REMARKABLE %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\book {
 \bookOutputSuffix "remarkable"
 \header {
   % titles
 }
 \score {
     % music score
   \layout {
     % layout settings

 \paper {
   #(set-paper-size '(cons (* 155 mm) (* 210 mm)))
   indent = 0\mm
   top-margin = #10
   bottom-margin = #0
   left-margin = #0
   right-margin = #0
   % other size settings

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%% PDF %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\book {
 \header {
  % titles
 }
 \score {
   % music
   \layout {
     % layout settings
 \paper {
   set-paper-size = "a4"
   top-margin = 10
   left-margin = 15
   indent = 10
   % other size settings

Of course, I use variables to add the music to the \score scope, so I don’t
have to make changes in both books.

Hope I might help someone.

Robert Garrigos