Gerardo Ballabio <gerardo.balla...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
> please what is the correct way to draw multiple slurs connected to
> each other? Look at example below to see what I mean (result
> attached).
>
> The following code does what I want but it gives multiple warnings like these:
>
> Parsing...
> slur.ly:4:3: warning: Unattached SlurEvent
> Interpreting music...
> slur.ly:4:13: warning: cannot end slur
>
> I tried using ties instead of slurs, that doesn't give warnings, but
> it doesn't look quite the same.
>
> Thanks
> Gerardo
>
> % slur.ly
> %%%%%%%%%%
> \version "2.24.1"
>
> \new Staff \relative {
>   ( c''1:32 ) | ( c1:32 ) | ( c1:32 ) | ( c4 ) r4 r2 |
> }

You need to use the correct syntax for slurs in the first place.  Both (
and ) come right after the note they connect to, and the reason for that
is exactly because it makes it easy to make properly connected adjacent
slurs.

You should not ignore syntax warnings LilyPond gives you: they indicate
a problem with your source file.

--
David Kastrup