Hi Ralph,

> I cannot figure out how to revert or reverse "\omit TupletNumber". "\once
> \omit TupletNumber" does, in fact omit only the next tuplet number. However,
> if I use "\omit TupletNumber", it omits all folowing tuplet numbers, and I
> cannot find a command to restore the tuplet numbers. Any suggestions would be
> appreciated.

On the doc page

https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/notation/visibility-of-objects#removing-the-stencil

you’ll find the \undo \omit construct. So in your case, you would use

  \undo \omit TupletNumber

Hope that helps!
Kieren.

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated
to read or respond to this email outside of your normal working hours.