Good morning Jean:
Thank you for the quick answer.
I have not used the terminal to run lilypond. I have been using frecobaldi
v3.1 and lilypond v16.  I was hoping to use the .ly file to run terminal
lilypond.
I will not learn using terminal lilypond. If a .ly file cannot run terminal
lilypond, it is fine with me.
BTW I am running window 10
Ming (Lyndon) Tsang

--