Hi,

I still couldn't get anywhere concerning the eps issue. I tried to
post the eps file which caused the error to the list, but since it is
a bitmap, it's too huge for the list. I also don't think it helps
trying to solve the lilypond error using a bitmap eps which will not
get used anyway.

Can anybody send an example of a markup using an eps file with
postscript drawing routines (e.g. a horizontal line running parallel
to the staff) and attach the eps file as well?

I'm sure I could get my files adapted once a working example is found.

--
Orm