Hello,
I need for some lever harp notes fingering instructions. The result should look
similar to this http://dj1na.gmxhome.de/lever_and_fingering.JPG

While finger numbers can be added with lilypond I need also some more or less
diagonal brackets above or below the notes. These brackets show what fingers
shall be place simultanously at the strings. How can I do this with lilypond?

For lever harps I have lever instructions. The lever changes the string pitch
by a semitone. This can done during the piece too. The picture shows it before
the first note (A flat is changed to A in two octaves). Has anybody any idea
how to create this additional notes? An alternative would be the note name
followed by the accidental at an arbitrary pitch. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Helge