Hey, all.

I was just trying to typeset some articulations and ran into a problem.

The music I'm working on has notes with both an accent and staccato dot above
but there's not a single '-' character to mark this with.  I tried this...

{ fis->-. }

and

{ fis-.-> }

Both are accepted syntactically, but cause LilyPond to die.  There's nothing in
the docs that says whether this ought to work or not so I'm not sure if it's a
bug or nor.

Btw, this is LP v2.10.0-2 on WinXP.

Thanks for any help!

Stephen

2006-11-29, 11:33:18
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments may be
privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your computer.