Hi Neil,

Am 14 Mär schrieb Neil Puttock:
> Hi Orm,
>
> Would you mind posting a minimal example which demonstrates the
> problems you're having?

Sure. The first attached file works, the second doesn't (and neither
works with "DrumStaff" instead of "Staff"). Please try it out. Maybe
my lilypond version is too dated (2.11.7)

> Here's a quick snippet I've knocked up using ChoirStaff and DrumStaff
> which seems to be working fine:

This seems to be working here too, but it doesn't contain beams.

Yours,
Orm
\version "2.11.7"

\paper {
      raggedright = ##t
      raggedbottom = ##t
}

\score {

  <<
    \new PianoStaff {
      <<
        \new Staff =one \with{
          \override StaffSymbol #'line-count = #1
          \override BarLine #'bar-size = #4
        } {
          \relative c'' { b16 \change Staff = two b16 \change Staff = one b8 }
        }
        \new Staff =two \with{
          \override StaffSymbol #'line-count = #1
          \override BarLine #'bar-size = #4