Hi,
According to Gardner Read: "It is not necessary to repeat the accidental
before a tied note . . . The one exception to this general rule occurs when
the note or notes affected by the accidental and tied over the barline come
at the end of a system or at the bottom of the page.  It is helpful to the
performer if the accidental is repeated . . . " (Music Notation, p.131)

I know I have spent a lot of time adding these accidentals in Finale (and
redoing them whenever the layout changed), and I very much appreciate that
2.12.2 takes care of them automatically!