Hello,
  After many modification, my overture is about to come out as a final sets
(score and parts). A friend of my teacher can manage to let it played. But when
making parts, I still have problem with the latest version. No matter what
staff size I set, there will be many parts not fitting music on page. I don't
want some parts to have larger staves while others small. Do you have a way to
gain optimized page breaking? Keep in mind that I can't see what measures are
eaten by the bottom of the page, so I don't know when to break manually.
Regards
Haipeng