Hi all,

i've got a tricky thing, and I don't find the solution. I have been browsing
through the snippets, but none seems to suit my needs.

I have a score for guitar, with a staff with notes, and a tab staff. To
adjust the tab notation (e.g. f on 6th fret on second string, instead of
first fret on first string), I changed the string number in the staff with
notes. That works perfectly, though the string numbers show up in the score.
It looks quite ugly, since I have to add string numbers to all notes for
which I have another position then the default ones lilypond outputs for the
tab staff. So now the question. Is there another way to change the tab staff
notation, or can I somehow hide the string numbers in the staff with the
notes?

Thanks,

Bart
http://www.bartart3d.be/