I'm looking at the new options for custom key signatures, and before I begin
playing around with this, I don't understand this text at all.
"Accidentals in the key signature may be printed in octaves other than their
traditional positions, or in multiple octaves, by using the flat-positionsand
sharp-positions properties of KeySignature. Entries in these properties specify
the range of staff-positions where accidentals will be printed. If a single
position is specified in an entry, the accidentals are placed within the octave
ending at that staff position."
Does this mean that if a custom key signature is used with, say, g-flat and
a-flat (for bass clef), the key is c major?