Earlier today, I was at my school recording the erhu part for a new piece.
My colleague had the printed score ("Music engraving by Lilypond 2.16.1")
in his lap. At one moment, when I stood up for some water, I sat back down
and, for a split second, thought "Hm, I wonder what music book he's
brought? I usually don't see him reading classical scores."

Then I remembered: that's MY score. Lilypond tricked me, for that brief
moment, into thinking the score was traditionally engraved. o_O  Of course,
if you look at it very very carefully, you'll find the occasional
ungraceful engraving decision, but the fact that the page as a whole looked
superficially like the "real thing" was a fine moment.

hjh