On Tue, 2013-07-23 at 15:12 +0200, Urs Liska wrote:
> Am 23.07.2013 15:09, schrieb Richard Shann:

> >> What about the LilyPond and Finale renderings on that page:
> >> http://lilypond.ursliska.de/notensatz/lilypond-tutorials/tackle-complex-tasks/part-2-improving-the-output.html?
> > Reading this page I see you refer to "the model" but it is not so clear
> > what this is
> In this case the printed score from which I typeset the example with
> LilyPond and someone else with Finale 2008.

Ah, I see, you are able to talk about "Enter the plain music, correctly
assign voices and don't apply any manual corrections" in the context of
Finale - with many such programs you cannot certain markings or text
without manually positioning it, it just floats at the end of the mouse
pointer until you click.

Richard