On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 17:40:26 +0200
David Kastrup <d...@gnu.org> wrote:
> > I was thinking about getting a tablet but why run Lilypond on it?
>
> Because then you can deal with a singer complaining "that's just too
> high, can I get this a third lower?" on the fly.

Ah.  You have one of *those* singers.  Singers who keep dropping keys
is the main reason I switched to a five-string bass.

So, to your original question, I guess you need to check for something
running Linux.  I suppose Windows would work but I wouldn't trust it to
be 100% compatible with a desktop system.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <da...@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
+1 416 788 2246     (DoD#0082)    (eNTP)   |  what's for dinner.