On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Carl Peterson <carlopeter...@gmail.com>wrote:

> So getting back to this, I had somewhat a stroke of inspiration, but I
> can't find in the documentation whether this is possible. Is it possible to
> define a global context for all voice "one"s and all voice "two"s? In other
> words, the thought I had (and I'm thinking about the CSS ability to define
> both element and id-level properties) is to set double-slurs as the default
> at the \layout block level, then specify single slurs for the named split
> voices.

Answered my own question.

Yes, it is possible. What I did to accomplish this was use doubleSlurs =
##t in the Voice context layout block. Then, I explicitly created Voice =
"one" and Voice = "two" with doubleSlurs = ##f and slurs in the correct
directions. Beautiful, and no Scheme manipulation required.