On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 7:10 AM, Phil Burfitt <phil.burf...@talktalk.net>wrote:

> [...]

Here is the question that gets to your question: what are the server-side
capabilities of the LilyPond web server? I think one of the issues is that
some of these require backend capabilities that may or may not be
available. Also, is the code for those compatible where they can be
included as part of the project (if that's an issue)?

My question: does the lilypond server have PHP capability? If so, I can
look at putting together a basic traffic/analytics package. But that's
somewhat a "down the road" issue.