On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 3:26 AM, Janek Warchoł <janek.lilyp...@gmail.com>wrote:

> 2013/12/6 David Kastrup <d...@gnu.org>:
> > Janek Warchoł <janek.lilyp...@gmail.com> writes:
> >> A suggestion from my colleague: for a long time he kept confusing LM
> >> and NR, and he said that it would be nice if (for example) they had
> >> different color schemes so that one will know where to look at things
> >> ("hmm, i remember seeing it in the blue manual...").
> >
> > Learning - Green book
> > Using - White book
> > Notation - Blue book
> > Extending - Red book
> > Internals - Black book
> >
> > A complete color _scheme_ might be distracting, but it may make sense to
> > have a title or side bar or other obvious always on-screen element
> > color-coded.
>
> +1

Okay, so I have a patch set ready to go with this. The only differences are
that the Usage book is yellow, the Internals book is purple, and I made the
Contributor's Guide black.

Where should I submit the patches for review? I've tried reading the
Contributor's Guide and I come up with about 3 or 4 different methods, and
this sort of work is kind of in a no-man's land anyway.

Carl