Hi,

I have an issue with partcombine when the second voice has a full rest (r1 or R1) and the first voice starts on the last beat. It moves the quarter rest up, see the minimal example and the included figure.

Is this a known issue (I coudn't find it in the tracker) or is this a new one?

Greetings, Ed

\version "2.18.0"

\markup { Full rest doen't combine with normal rests }

musicI = { r2 r4 c''\bar "||" c''1 }

musicII = { r1 \bar "||" R1 }

{

\new Staff { \partcombine \musicI \musicII }

}

\markup { Work arround is to force the rest position }

musicI = { r2 b'4\rest c''\bar "||" c''1 }

musicII = { r1 \bar "||" R1 }

<<

\new Staff { \partcombine \musicI \musicII }

\new Staff { \musicI }

\new Staff { \musicII }