I’m so sorry. I just misunderstood something, or my brain was fuzzy, but actually it all works.
Have a nice day!
Am 10.03.2014 15:08, schrieb David Kastrup:
Simon Albrecht <simon.albre...@mail.de> writes:

is there any possibility to include \markuplist commands inside
\markup?  I’m trying to use a \table-of-contents with reduced
line-width, centered on the page and with a box around it, if
possible. All of these are easily feasible with \markup commands, but
not with \markuplist. Did I overlook some „integration” feature or
should I suggest creating one?
I have no idea what you are talking about.  Care for an actual example?
You can use \table-of-contents anywhere in a markup where you could use
a markup list enclosed in { ... }.  Neither \markup or \markuplist are
something one uses within markup or markup lists: they are just telling
LilyPond when it is in music typesetting mode that it should switch to
markup mode for a moment.

--
Simon Albrecht, Kirchenmusikstudent