Hello,

just a little announcement: I have completed my re-engraving of the Missa "Brevis" by Palestrina and posted it <http://imslp.org/wiki/Missa_Brevis_%28Palestrina,_Giovanni_Pierluigi_da%29#IMSLP318571> on imslp.org. The text is derived from the 19th century scientific edition on the same site, with minor changes of mine, and for practical purposes I used modern clefs and transposed it a tone down, from F to E flat. Also, editorial annotations are typeset in grey, which I find the best method of clearly discerning them from the original text. And I believe LilyPond served me very well in preparing really good looking music :-) I thought there might perhaps be someone on this list, who would be interested in a short look...
Cheers and happy lilyponding

Simon