Am 01.04.2014 09:43, schrieb Jacques Menu:
Hello Simon,

With:

  \layout { ragged-right = ##t }

\new Staff
\with {
   \consists "Custos_engraver"
   \override Custos.stencil = ##f
}
\relative c' {
   g'1 \override Staff.Custos.style = #'mensural
   \break
   <d a' f'>1
   b1
   \once\override Staff.Custos.stencil = ##t
   \break
   <d a' f'>1
}

the custo doesn’t show up unfortunately.
Sorry, I should have tried it myself. If you read the log output Lily generates, you see that ##t isn’t allowed as a value for Custos.stencil. So, you can look it up in the Internals reference, section 3.1.32, and look up the default value for the Custos stencil, which gives you
\once\override Staff.Custos.style = #ly:custos::print
and the output then is as desired.
(\once\revert was another idea I had, but \once and \revert don’t seem to go together.)

Happy Lilyponding,
Simon

JM