I am working on Mussorgsky's *Pictures at an Exhibition* and in the last
movement he specifically changes from cut time to 2/2.  I am not sure of
the significance of this, but there it is.  (The 2/2 section has a lot of
half note triplets.)

Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 5:44 AM, Andrew A. Cashner <andrewacash...@gmail.com