I'm trying to do a score where one group of instruments splits and plays
different music for a while.  I guess that this might be an instance of
"ostia", but I am required to place the new music on two staves in their own
staff group.  What I came up with is the following:

> \version "2.18.2"
>
> A =   \relative b' {
>       \set Staff.instrumentName = #"A"
>
>       \repeat unfold 4 { c d e f }
>       \break
>       \new ChoirStaff {<<
>               \set ChoirStaff.systemStartDelimiter = #'SystemStartBrace
>               \set ChoirStaff.shortInstrumentName = #"A"
>               \new Staff { \repeat unfold 4 { c d e f } }
>               \new Staff { \repeat unfold 4 { f e d c } }
>       >>}
> }
>
> T = \relative b' {
>       \set Staff.instrumentName = #"T"
>       \set Staff.shortInstrumentName = #"T"
>       \repeat unfold 8 { b b b b }
> }
>
> \score {
>       \new ChoirStaff <<
>               \new Staff { \A  }
>               \new Staff { \T }
>       >>
>       \layout {\context { \Staff \RemoveEmptyStaves} }
> }

This works almost perfectly.  The only problem is that the order of the staves
after the break is reversed from what I want, i.e., in the first system the A
staff is above the T staff, but in the second system, the T staff is above the
group of A staves.  I am attaching a png of the above example.

I can see that somehow the new ChoirStaff is independent of the A staff, which
is why I am using the command \RemoveEmptyStafes; without it an empty staff
occupies the position above the T staff.

How can I get the ChoirStaff staves to appear above the T staff in the second
system?