Il giorno sab 27 dic 2014 alle 22:47, Noeck <noeck.marb...@gmx.de> ha scritto:
Hi,

I just wrote a markdown extension doing something similar as
lilypond-book: It takes some LilyPond code and creates an image (formats
provided by LilyPond) from it, which is then inserted at this point in
the output html document.

Probably, I am not the first one doing this. Is there any experience
with any available md-LilyPond extension? Or would anyone be interested
in my md-extension (python-markdown)?
Mine is quite rough just now and I try to figure out whether it is worth
polishing it or if that would be reinventing the wheel.

I never heard about a markdown lilypond extension before.
I'd be interested in trying it out.